Bonds allow users to mint NMS from the protocol at a discount by trading it with liquidity (LP tokens) or other assets. The minting action create bonds which take roughly 15 epochs to vest, and NMS tokens are vested linearly to the user over that period. Liquidity bonding help the protocol to accumulate and lock liquidity, while reserve bonding allows the protocol to grow its treasury, and thus its Backing per NMS faster.
Nemesis DAO offers currently different types of assets that can be used to mint NMS on its website:
• BUSD • NMS-BUSD
Go to the Bond page and select the mint type you have purchased. Select the "Redeem" tab.
Use the Claim to claim all of your available rewards, and have the pending NMS sent to your wallet.
- Mint Price is the price of NMS you get from minting.
- NMS Price is the market price of NMS.
- Your Balance is your balance of LP tokens or asset usable to bond.
- You Will Get tells you how many NMS tokens you will get from minting.
- Max You can Buy maximum amount of NMS available to be bought.